Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What You Can Do For Love...


"Ask not what Love can do for you, 
ask what you can do for Love."

Inspired from words once spoken by 
John F. Kennedy.


These words suddenly came to my mind while I was sitting this morning, writing for myself. And then, reflecting where they came from, dawned on me, that they were words that John F. Kennedy once spoke... or at least, based upon words that he once spoke.

His words were, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." I just kind of added a new amendment to those words, but one, that felt natural to add.

All I can hope for, is that the values and the worth that these words were once filled with, be the hope, the purpose behind every step we take today. And every step we take tomorrow.

And I hope that John F. Kennedy smiles sweetly up from up there, and doesn't mind that I played with his words.

Much Loves,

Angela.


My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment