Monday, November 5, 2012

What are You Manifesting...?

"Grace has opened me to love 
I never dreamed possible."

Jennifer Pastiloff

Jennifer Pastiloff Yoga

A wild and wonderful and beautiful woman. I think you should go meet her.


And when I read these words, they touched me. Deeply. Grace has always been a word that has given me comfort, and a word, that holds so many meanings for me. It is not just the "Grace" that we say out of a grateful graciousness and gratitude. It is the poise that we are to walk upon this earth with. The grace of being.

And Jennifer is the grace behind Manifestation Yoga. I adore the way she provokes and states... "What are you manifesting?" And the message she brings forth in her classes is... "I am amazing." But find yourself in one of Jennifer's classes... and it'll be called "I am f*cking amazing."

Yes, sometimes saying that, manifesting it within, believing it... Can be called grace too.

Sometimes we just have to be bold and daring, courageous and loudly say... Here I am.

I've said it before... and I'll say it again. Those are powerful words. I am. Just as powerful, as what you decide to say, after those two simple words.

I believe that should be the question of the day. And of the life we live.

"What are you manifesting?"

www.manifestationyoga.com


Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment