Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Place You've Never Been Before...


"Each moment, is a place 
you've never been before."

Mark Strand

Words that make me reflect... even in this moment. Because each  moment is a place, you can never return to again either.

It is for simply that... a moment.  And a moment is once... Once and for all.

I want to travel... be in places I've never yet imagined possible. And that means in being in moments, I have not yet imagined possible. I want to create moments, I want to live moments. Sometimes quietly and silently, sometimes with laughter. And sometimes, I want to share moments.

But regardless, each moment with gratitude.

What does a moment mean to you? Where do you want to take your moments?

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment