Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Love Letter to Life...


A Love Letter to Life...

"Dear Life, Thank you!

Love, Me."



Today, is a day that I simply have to say Thank you to Life. To God. And to so many of my friends.

Today, something good happened. A little wonder, a little miracle.

I had my fears, and I chose to let Love and Faith and a thousand prayers be stronger than that.

I decided to start saying Thank You in advance... simply with Trust that all was going to work out just fine. It was my way of giving my prayers, my trust.

Alles ist gut. Alles wird gut.

All is good. All will be good.

I believe, we can never say enough "Thank you's"... It's like writing a Love Letter to Life. Embracing it like a dear friend.

I believe we need to start every day with a Thank you. And end each day with a Thank you. And find those thousand reasons during the day as well.

And some days, more than ever.

But today, I just want to send this little Love Letter to Life. To God. And to so many of my friends.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! I'll add you to my blog roll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patricia...

      Precious that was to read.

      I thank you for that!

      Much Loves, Angela.

      Delete