Thursday, November 15, 2012

More Desire...


"I pray you desire temples of peace 
and benevolent tsunamis of love. 
And that you realize your great size 
in relation to this one universal declaration... 
I desire."

Danielle Laporte
Excerpts of "More Desire"

The other day, I shared this poe
m as a video that Danielle has brought out in the preparation of her new book coming out on December 5th. "The Desire Map".

I already know what an impact Danielle's previous book left on me, "The Firestarter Sessions", and this I believe, will be filled with the same passion, heart and yes... Desire.

But since I heard this poem, and read its words, they have simply branded their way into my heart. I simply wanted to share.

My loves and adoration to you, Danielle.

And my loves and adoration to all of you.

Angela

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment