Monday, November 19, 2012

Courage is a Love Affair...


"Courage is a love affair with the unknown."

Osho

As with many things in life, I wonder what would happen, if we changed the perspectives of things.

Choosing to embrace or embark on things differently.

Like, the words above. Courage is a Love Affair... with the unknown.

Or when something happens to us, that we don't often understand and usually would take as a curse, to see it as a blessing and simply say to Life and to God, "Thank you, for enrouting me in life. Putting me back on course with redirection of where I am meant to be going. We'll figure this out. Together. And a few steps further down."

I know it's not always easy. I have to catch myself often in life, falling into habitual thinking, the way we were taught or raised to think of certain words or situations. But when I catch myself, and give myself a moment to reflect and possibly change my perspectives... It changes everything else as well.

So yes, I see courage as a love affair with the unknown. And I embrace her. I welcome her.

Both my courage. And the love. And the unknown.

Wishing you courage, and all it is you need...

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment