Friday, April 4, 2014

Don't Forget Your Dream...


"Don't forget your vision. Don't forget your dream."

Angela Gwinner

Walk towards it. Feel into it.

Keep it looking in that direction. As if to say, "I'm on my way.

And I'll be there in a bit."

Walk towards it. One small step. And another.

And with each step you take, your vision, your dream...

Will take a step towards you.


It's not about the chase.

A chase is always fear and fret. Hunt and prey.

It's about falling in love with each other.

That's how you create a relationship with your vision, your dream.

So that your vision, your dream, can fall in love with you.

Falling in love. And walking towards each other.

"Don't forget your vision. Don't forget your dream."

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment