Thursday, April 3, 2014

Discovering and Creating...


"The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out who you are, but seek to determine who you want to be."

Neale Donald Walsch

Words I agree with. And that is why I am sharing them here.

But also words, I disagree with.

I believe that it is a dance of both discovering and creating.

Sometimes it is the discovery, that inspires the creation.

And sometimes it is the creating, that unveils the discovery.

But I also believe, it always a choice.

We have a choice of discovering, of learning.

We have a choice of creating, and determining...

Who we are. And who we want to be.

And maybe that is the deepest secret of life.

Awakening the to fact, that we always have a choice.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment