Friday, January 24, 2014

Your body has a language...

Your body has a language...

This morning I shared the words, "It is all in your mind. It is all in your heart." Now I believe, I have to add the thought, "And it is all in your body."

Elizabeth Gilbert shared this on her page. And I can only recommend you to watch Amy Cudder's amazing and powerful TED Talk. (Here it is)

Stand tall and hold your head to the sky, open up to tell the world you are here. But most important, tell yourself you are here. The world is waiting to hear you, to see you.

And share this with your friends. Let's get the word out there. There's room and space for the greatness in all of us!

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
Encouraging Courage. Encouraging Greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment