Friday, October 4, 2013

A Meditation of Acceptance...


what it is. Breathing out, I allow everything in the world to be as it is, because I cannot change this moment. Breathing in, I accept my sorrows. I allow, because I cannot change this in this moment. I allow all of the circumstances to be as they are in this moment. I offer no resistance to the things I cannot change. I lay down the burden of trying to change anything in this moment. I surrender to allowing reality to be as it is. I will create no more suffering because of my resistance. It is okay. I Allow everything. I Accept it, even my non-acceptance. I accept."

Martha Beck

A Meditation of Acceptance...

I read these words yesterday on the wonderful Lissa Rankin's Newsletter. I read these words, and they were just what I needed at that moment. Words she once learnt from the also wonderful Martha Beck.

And of course, I reckoned I couldn't be alone with that feeling. And that's why we share what when learn along the way.

Here's to acceptance. That beautiful acceptance.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment