Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year Wish Words...


New Year Wish Words.

The other day, I asked a question on Facebook. If there was one word you would make as your wish for the New Year, what would it be?

I was overwhelmed with the replies. Heartfully overwhelmed. I was only expecting a handful of answers, and not over two hundred. And although Love and Peace were the words most wished for, there was still one hundred words that individually came together.

So I decided, to put all the wishes together. For each of you. For all of us. Together. We know, that things have more power and passion when together.

And I added my words too. Those would be Majestic. Brave. Daring.

So sending out my wish for you... That all your words and wishes, accompany you with each moment of the New Year. With each moment of your life.

My Loves to you...

Angela.


My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment