Sunday, December 30, 2012

La Gratitude...


Dankbarkeit. And Gratitude.

Today is four months since My Beautiful Words came to be.

And here I am walking into 2013 together with 13,000 souls on Facebook.

Four months ago, I would never have imagined it to become the community it is today, the group of souls that it is today. I find myself truly grateful for the people I have met, that through this, I possibly may never have met. I am grateful for all the mails and the encouragement I receive. And I am grateful for all the inspiration that you give me.

I am grateful for those that have believed in me since the beginning. And I am grateful for those that join with each day. I am grateful for all the shares and the likes and thoughts given. And I am grateful for all the support that I receive from so many other wonderful pages.

I am grateful for the love I have of this project. I am grateful for the passion I have of this project.

I am grateful for all that has been. For all that is. And I am grateful for all that is yet to come.

Thank you my dears... Thank you.

Much Loves,


Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment