Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Imagination of God...


"Imagination is the voice of daring. If there is anything Godlike about God it is that. He dared to imagine everything."

Henry Miller

I can't remember exactly when I first read these words. But it does go a many few years back. Teenager years. But I will never forget the passion these words gave me, and ignited in me.

And I believe, much of what I do today, and my ongoing love for words and the power of words, I can attribute to the emotion and intensity of this beautiful quote.

To this day, and most likely forever more, it remains one of my personal favourite quotes, of many. But this one, holds a special place. Like the first kiss would hold a special place.

It was the start of a loving relationship... with words.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment