Friday, November 14, 2014

Signed. Numbered. Limited Editions.









Today, the first of the WUNDERWORT art prints found their way and are now available at Alex's Tollkühn in Offenburg.

Each print is a signed and numbered edition of 99 prints.

A Rumi collection is in the making and a few of those will be in an exhibit I'll be doing together with Katja from my flowers of life. A formal invitation will be sent out over the next days.

So there are little things happening here and there.

And to think, it was all inspired through My Beautiful Words. And the gifts you have given me here, helping me make this all and what it is.

If you are interested in these prints, you can contact me personally at www.WUNDERWORT.com

It's a collection in the growing and in the making...

Much Loves, Always.

Angela.


No comments:

Post a Comment