Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Now You Know...


"I wish I had known from the beginning that I was born a strong woman. What a difference it would have made. I wish I had known that I was born a courageous woman. I have spent so much of my life cowering. How many conversations would I not only have started, but finished if I had known I possessed a warrior's heart? I wish I had known that I was born to take on the world. I wouldn't have run from it for so long, rather I would have run to it and embraced it with open arms. Now I know."

Sarah Ban Breathnach

Dear beautiful women... Now you know.

And it is time to embrace yourself and the world.

Much Loves, Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment