Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Encourage Courage...



A little thought to share today.

Recently, this has been a question I have been asked again and again. And today, I simply asked myself this question. What is it that I want to do with My Beautiful Words?

And these are the words that fell into place. And fell into my heart.

I want to share Passion. And I want to share Love. I want you to know that I believe in you. And in your Hopes and Dreams. You are worthy. I want to encourage Courage. Promise to leap over your shadows. And do not forget to make a beautiful dance of it. Love. And then love a little more. And always be thankful. Always. I want to share Faith. And Trust. Together with you.

Yes. That is what I want to share. Today. And with every day.

And together, I do believe we can do it. Together, I believe we can be what makes that little difference.

As always,

Much Loves to you,

Angela.


My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment