Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing...


"Leave everything undefined, including yourself. 
Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. 
Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. 
Give your questions time to breathe. 
The answers will find you."

Jeff Foster

These words very much hold the essence of one of my favourite quotes from Rainer Maria Rilke, and possibly, that is where the inspiration was born...

But so beautifully written, so beautifully said... Rilke would have felt honoured.

And yes, these words are the words that danced with me today... And yesterday, and possibly tomorrow as well...

"Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing..."

A sacred, and holy ground to stand... Bringing out the powerful virtue of trust and faith and hope.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment