Sunday, August 17, 2014

The First Step...


"The first step to living the life you want is leaving the life you don’t want. Taking the first step forward is always the hardest. But then each step forward gets easier and easier. And each step forward gets you closer and closer until eventually, what had once been invisible starts to be visible. And what once felt impossible starts to feel possible."

Karen Salmansohn

This quote is a very dear and personal one to me.

I still remember the first time I ever read it. It felt like a Godsent message. And I hope, that's what it becomes for someone else today too. That little reminder, that you can take that first step.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment