Sunday, February 16, 2014

You are Building a Great Cathedral...

Earlier today I shared the beautiful quote from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry ...

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

And this is a video I shared a few months ago as well. A video called "The Invisible Woman".

Take a moment to watch this, to be touched, felt and seen by the message in this video. And then you'll understand, why I feel it so beautifully goes hand in hand and heart in heart with the Exupéry's quote above...

Yes, you are building a great Cathedral...

Much Loves,

Angela

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment