Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Make Mistakes...


"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You are doing things you have never done before, and more importantly, you are doing something. So that is my wish for you, and all of us. And my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody has ever made before. Do not freeze, do not stop, do not worry that it is not good enough, or it is not perfect, whatever it is. Art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you are scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes. Next year and forever and ever."

Neil Gaiman

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
Encouraging Courage. In Each Other.

No comments:

Post a Comment