Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Love Letter for the World...


"I fall in love regularly with each person whom passes me in the streets, or who sits beside me on the bus.

Not in the romantic way. No we hardly speak a word to each other.

But I sit, quietly observing all of their body language and all of their expressions. Their smiles, and gestures. And the way they lift their coffee, or smile as they read that new text message, or count the change in their hands.

I watch vigilantly, tracking the manners and movements, and appreciating all that these people are. I spend some time thinking about their families and loves, and the life they lead. I consider what they might do for work or if they went to school and what for. When they woke up that morning and how they did their hair.

I study the details of these people. People and moments that may otherwise go unnoticed.

Researching each of them, noticing our similarities and rejoicing in the beauty of human nature.

I simply fall in love."

Unknown

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment