Monday, October 1, 2012

Today's "My Beautiful Words" Submission... Namaste.

Today's My Beautiful Word submission... Namaste.

This must also be one of my favourite words. So it made me all the happier to see this word being sent in and personally defined by someone else...

Submitted by Mona Mate from Pacifica, California, USA
(Originally from Kenya)

Namaste
Sanskrit, India ("I bow to you", A greeting)

"I honor the place in you, in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you, which is of love, of truth, of light and peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one."

To me, this is a beautiful reminder, that with each person that I cross paths with, there is no distance between us. Nor are we any different. I appreciate you, right here, right now. Namaste.

Thank you Mona!

No comments:

Post a Comment