Friday, October 4, 2013

Give Yourself Permission...



Give yourself permission.

All around me at the moment, that's the message I'm receiving.

And as we know, the message we need most whispers, or suddenly roars like thunder when we need it most.


Danielle LaPorte reminded me of that the other day. All she simply, but powerfully said was "Allow".

Martha Beck reminded me in the "Meditation of Acceptance" which I shared earlier with you.


So yes, I am giving myself permission.

To dare more. To love more. To say "yes" more. To say "no" more.

I am giving myself permission.

To dream more. To live more. To fall when I need to fall. To stand up when I want to stand up.

I am giving myself permission.

To be a woman. To be a girl. To play. To be passionate.

To be vulnerable. To be strong. To be fragile. To be graceful.

I am giving myself permission to be courageous.

Even if I am shaking in my knees.


And I am going to give myself permission to ask you...

What are you allowing yourself?

What permission are you giving yourself?

Today? And for the rest of your life?


Dare with me. Be bold with me.

Let's give ourselves permission.

And a whole lot of Love.


Much Loves,

Angela.

PS. And you also have my permission to permit yourself.

Just in case you need a helping hand.


My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment