Saturday, July 6, 2013

Unconditionally...


"I want you to listen to me without judging me.
I want you to give your opinion without giving me advice.
I want you to trust me without expecting anything.
I want you to help me without deciding for me.
I want you to care for me without smothering me.
I want you to see me without seeing yourself in me.
I want you to hug me without suffocating me.
I want you to encourage me without pressuring me.
I want you to hold me without holding me down.
I want you to protect me without lying.
I want you to come closer without intruding.
I want you to know everything that displeases you about me.
That you accept this and do not try to change it.
I want you to know that you can count on me today.
Unconditionally."

Jorge Bucay

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment