Sunday, January 25, 2015

Your Perfect Imperfections...


"There is perfection in imperfection."

Angela Gwinner

I know I need this reminder myself today.

And I tend to think, I'm probably not the only one.

It is our little imperfections, that make us so unique.

Like no other. A one of a kind. And once in a lifetime.

Our imperfections are what make us the Mona Lisa's of the world.

And learning to love our little imperfections...

We turn the scars on our knees and hearts into beauty marks.

We turn our weaknesses into our strengths.

And we can wear them, like the jewels on our crown.

Yes, I know I need this reminder myself today.

And I tend to think, I'm probably not the only one.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment