Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Your One Wild and Precious Life...


"Tell me, what is it you plan to do 
with your one wild and precious life?"

Mary Oliver

These words hold profound meaning for me.

Deep down in every little pore and the core of my heart.

And each time I read the words, touch the words, feel the words...

And surrender to the question of the words...

I feel the desire, the calling, the longing... I feel the answer.

It's as though a voice inside is saying, "Come, this is the way...

Remind yourself to feel it. Remind yourself that you already know.

And trust yourself.

This is your one wild and precious life."

It is time. It is time to question. It is time to answer.

But mostly, it is time to live that question and answer too.

Much Loves,

Angela.

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Shop My Beautiful Words on Dawanda

Encouraging Courage. Encouraging You.

No comments:

Post a Comment