Friday, March 7, 2014

Express Yourself...


"Once you can express yourself,
you can tell the world what you want from it.
All the changes in the world, for good or evil,
were first brought about by words."

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

These words, are spoken as though from my heart.

They beautifully express, what this project, My Beautiful Words, is all about.

The power of our words, the intention of our words. The effect and affect of our words.

And this photograph reminds me, of how we are meant to walk through life.

With our heads held high. In awe and in wonder. In a state of gratitude.

And always noble and majestic.

Much Loves,

Angela.

Photograph Credits: Unfortunately unknown

My Beautiful Words on Facebook.
My Beautiful Words on Pinterest.
Inspiring Lives. Changing Lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment