Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You...






Thank you. With all my heart.

It was one year ago today that My Beautiful Words came to be.

I never imagined it to be the journey it's become. And I thank you, for being a part of this journey. I thank you for being the inspiration that you allow me to inspire others with. I thank you for encouraging courage within me, so that I may encourage courage in others.

I thank you all for being the voices that share the messages and let the words echo. Loudly and quietly. Gently and strongly.

And here I am. Celebrating one year. And celebrating thirty eight thousand Souls on Facebook.

I thank you. With all my heart.

For each and every day of the past year. And for each and every day yet to come. I thank you for today.

Much Loves,

Angela

My Beautiful Words on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment