Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stepping Out... and Back in Again...

Just back from a wonderful weekend away. Friday afternoon, sat on the train with falling snowflakes and off and away to Bad Säckingen. A small little German town along the Swiss border. Simply time with a friend for walks, talks. And coffee.

Sometimes, it's this little wonder. In everything that feels so overwhelming, to simply step out for a moment, to step away from everythin
g that seems to be calling our name, and take a breath. A deep breath. A gentle breath.

It is a wonder. It truly is a small and beautiful wonder.

I'm filled with inspirations. Writing little reminders as love notes to myself on the train ride back home. Further down the line, three women from France sitting beside me, and us reading our horoscopes to each other from the magazine I was flipping through. Me a Sagittarius. They as Aquarius, Aries and Libra. It was sweet. I don't know their names, but I know their signs.

Now home. Reflecting. Getting myself cozy with a pot of tee, listening to Ray Lamontagne and contemplating, maybe if I want to go to Sunday evening Church, just a few steps down the street. I'll decide when I hear the church bells ringing, to see if I can hear them calling my name.

I was blessed this weekend. Much to be thankful for.

Thoughts and little notes of love letters. Inspirations for My Beautiful Words and for a new project I'm starting. And simply that. I am Blessed. And thankful.

Much Loves, Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment