Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today's My Beautiful Word... GRACE

Today's My Beautiful Word submission... GRACE

Submitted by Margaret M. Painter
Avon, Connecticut, USA

Grace
English

"My word - if I had to choose just one - would be "Grace". I used to think of being graceful or having grace as a merely physical thing, but as an adult, I learned its broader meaning, encompassing so much more, as a spiritual corollary to physical grace. "There but for the grace of God..." It means a blessing, it means the embodiment of the highest level of consciousness; a transcendent patience, compassion, love; the ability to see light through all the dark of this world."

Margaret... Bless you for that. For this beautiful word and your definition and meaning. I Thank You graciously!

Much Loves,

Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment